Maharashtra Board SSC Class 10 March 2019 Exam Timetable, Hall Ticket, Seating Arrangements:
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBHSE board of examinations had recently released the Maharashtra state board 10th Class Secondary School Certificate SSC public examination 2019 timetable schedule.
The Maharashtra state board Xth Class Secondary School Certificate SSC annual examinations for the year 2019 is scheduled to be conducted from 1st March 2019 to 22nd March 2019 by the examination board of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
The candidates can get the detailed information regarding the Maharashtra state board 10th Class Secondary School Certificate SSC March 2019 examination date sheet, hall ticket and seating arrangements at the web portal of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
Maharashtra SSC Xth Class Exam Timetable 2019(Revised Course):
- 1st March 2019, Friday – 1st Half – First Language: Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Sindhi, Bengali, Punjabi
- 1st March 2019, Friday – 2nd Half – Second Or Third Language: German, French
- 2nd March 2019, Saturday – 1st Half – 2nd or 3rd Language: Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Sindhi, Bengali, Punjabi, Marathi(Composite Course)
- 5th March 2019, Tuesday – 1st Half – 1st Language: English, 2nd Language: English
- 6th March 2019, Wednesday – 1st Half – Multi Skill Foundation Course / Introduction to Basic Technology, Automobile Service Technician, Retail Merchandising, Healthcare – General Duty Assistant, Beauty and Wellness, Physical Education and Sports, Tourism & Travels, Agriculture, Media & Entertainment, Banking & Financial Services, Mechanical Technology, Electrical Technology, Electronics Technology, Electronics & Hardware Installation Technician
- 7th March 2019, Thursday – 1st Half – 2nd or 3rd Language: Hindi, Hindi (Composite Course)
- 8th March 2019, Friday – 1st Half – 2nd or 3rd Language: Urdu, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Pali, Ardhamagadhi, Persian, Arabic, Avesta, Pahalavi, Russian
- 8th March 2019, Friday – 2nd Half – 2nd or 3rd Language(Composite Course): Urdu, Sanskrit, Pali, Ardhamagadhi, Arabic, Persian, French, German, Russian, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Sindhi, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati
- 11th March 2019, Monday – 1st Half – Mathematics Part I (Algebra), Arithmetic, Mathematics Part II: Geometry, Science and Technology Part I, Physiology Hygiene & Home Science
- 18th March 2019, Monday – 1st Half – Science and Technology Part II
- 20th March 2019, Wednesday – 1st Half – Social Sciences Paper I: History and Political Science
- 22nd March 2019, Friday – 1st Half – Social Sciences Paper II: Geography
- 10 s s l c kanada papar 2018 2019
- vidya cgbse
- pepar in H S Final exam 2016
- kalvisoli12 time table
- dasvi board July result
- 2015Nbse Maths question paper