BSE Odisha 10th Class Annual HSC 2019 Exam Time Table, Hall Ticket, Centers:
The Board of Secondary Education BSE Odisha examination board with the information about the release of 10th Class Annual HSC examination 2019 time table schedule.
Every year the examination board of Odisha state Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the Class Xth Annual HSC examinations in the month of February/March.
Like wise for the year 2019 the Odisha state board 10th Class Annual HSC examinations is to be conducted from 22nd February 2019 to 8th March 2019 by the examination board of Odisha state Board of Secondary Education.
From the web portal of Board of Secondary Education BSE Odisha the students can get more information about the 10th Class Annual HSC examination 2019 date sheet, hall ticket and centers list.
Odisha 10th Class Regular & Ex-Regular 1st Sitting Exam 2019:
- 23rd February 2019 – First Language: FLO, FLB, FLH, FLU, FLT, FLE (For Alt English)
- 26th February 2019 – Second Language: SLE (English), SLH (Hindi), SEP Env. & Population Edn. (Only for hearing Impaired Candidates)
- 28th February 2019 – Third Language: TLH, TLS, TLO, TLP, TLV (Theory)- Time 01 hour Visual Art (Theory) Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates
- 3rd March 2019 – MTH (Mathematics)
- 4th March 2019 – TLV (Practical)- Time 2 Hours Visual Art (Practical) 3rd Language
- 6th March 2019 – GSC (Science)
- 8th March 2019 – SSC (Social Science)
Odisha 10th Class Regular & Ex-Regular 2nd Sitting Exam 2019:
- 22nd February 2019 – Paper-I (VOD) Sanskruta Vyakarana O Darshan
- 24th February 2019 – Paper-II (SHA) Sanskruta Sahityam
- 26th February 2019 – Paper-III (KKJ/AVJ) Praypgatmaka Sanskruta
- 27th February 2019 – Paper-IV (MOR/MHN) Matrubhasa (ODIA/Hindi)
- 29th February 2019 – Paper-V (MTH) Mathematics
- 3rd March 2019 – Paper-VI (GSC) Bigyan (Science) / Paper-VIII (SSC) Samjika Bigyan (Social Science) / Paper-VII (Eng) English